Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and the materials and information contained herein, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use that follow. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access this website or any pages thereof (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without the European Chamber’s prior written consent.
The WG/Forum/Desk Forum enables you to post your opinion on discussion topics. We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. Your posts will be publicly visible to Working Group members; therefore, the site utilizes a policy to ensure that your posts are appropriate and not harmful to others. We review and moderate posts according to the policy below. The views expressed in posts reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the European Chamber of Commerce.
We want to publish your posts, but we expect posts generally to be courteous. To that end, we have established the following policy.
We reserve the discretion not to display posts that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- contain threats, or defamatory statements;
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- contain information posted in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, and revealing classified information, or posts that might affect the outcome of ongoing legal proceedings or promote or endorse services or products, including links to external commercial sites. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another post are acceptable.)
- contain anyone else’s identifying information
Do not submit copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so. If you want to post anything in word/excel etc. form, please send them to WG/Forum/Desk leader for action.
To protect your privacy, please do not include information (e.g., an e-mail address or phone number) in the text of your comment that identifies you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this discussion forum policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
The European Chamber reserves the final right to remove postings on the forum
If you have questions about this discussion forum policy or how we apply it, please contact us.